Commercial order processor (m/f/x)
for our head office in Altenstadt/Hesse
We are looking to fill the following position in our head offices in Altenstadt/Hesse at the earliest possible date:
Commercial order processor – office-based (m/f/x)
These are the challenges we offer you:
- Comprehensive order processing from acceptance and recording to on-time delivery and subsequent invoicing
- Customer service by telephone and in writing
- Preparation and follow-up of quotations
- Support of the field representatives
- Acceptance of complaints and follow-up
- Preparation of credit and debit notes as well as condition confirmations
That makes you stand out:
- Completed commercial education, ideally as an industrial clerk, with several years of professional experience in the field of sales
- Experience in export and customs clearance would be desirable
- Outgoing personality with strong teamwork and communication skills
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Technical understanding
We offer you:
- A secure, unlimited job in a high-performance and high-growth company
- Attractive remuneration with holiday pay and Christmas bonus as well as 30 days annual leave
- Consistency in words and deeds as well as short decision-making channels and direct communication
- A range of attractive TEKO benefits
- Participation on interesting tasks and projects
TEKO can refer back to more than 35 years of successful company history in refrigeration technology. Since its establishment in 1982, the main departments, development and production have been located in Altenstadt (Wetteraukreis). With around 250 employees and 8 powerful sales offices, TEKO supplies its customers with innovative refrigeration systems in increasingly complex designs. 85 % of the units are equipped with natural refrigerants, integrated control systems and built-on switch cabinets.
We offer you a modern workplace with a variety of challenges that bring personal excitement. A team that masters important tasks together. Excellent prospects and development opportunities, where goals are particularly encouraged. Your individual progression is particularly important to us. With us, you will find a quality work environment and a trusting working relationship.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please apply via our online application form (german).
Please upload the application documents in the online form as a summarised PDF file.
TEKO Kältetechnik GmbH
Head of Human Resources
Carl-Benz-Str. 1, 63674 Altenstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 60 47 / 96 30-0