When working with food products, effective refrigeration is the number one rule. However, this requires a well thought-out and structured cold chain for food products. To ensure perishable goods always remain fresh and tasty from harvest to processing and storage to sale, individually tailored food refrigeration systems that use the latest technology are vital, and these are exactly the type of system solutions that we offer.
TEKO has been planning, designing and realising optimally coordinated refrigeration units for you since 1982, from simple refrigeration units in shops to highly efficient individual solutions on an industrial scale. More than 40,000 system solutions from our company are already in use internationally. We would be delighted to find a suitable technical solution for your exact needs that meets current standards.
Comprehensive concepts and performance in the food refrigeration sector are available from TEKO. Take advantage of our advice and receive tailored information!
Food refrigeration from TEKO – the advantages of individual refrigeration solutions
The importance of effective food refrigeration is undisputed – with a refrigeration solution tailored to your requirements, you can ensure both the freshness of the food and the efficiency and economy of the refrigeration unit.
- Exact documentation of measurement data
For effective food refrigeration, you can permanently monitor, evaluate and optimise all temperature data online as required. This means that an accurate goods temperature is permanently guaranteed and recorded. Legally binding temperature documentation that meets the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) management system is also possible for documenting compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Comprehensive operational security
We manufacture your demand-based refrigeration units according to the latest standards, which offer a minimum number of connection points. By using high-quality components instead of hose connections, these food refrigeration units are easy to maintain and especially resistant to wear and corrosion. All units are thoroughly tested for their functionality before delivery and are designed for a long service life.
- Increasing efficiency & decreasing consumption
The food refrigeration sector is very energy-intensive. Through the use of comprehensive control systems and central software and hardware management, all cooling components can be continuously, and even automatically, coordinated with one another. This enables you to significantly reduce energy requirements and optimise consumption. This is additionally supported by systematic energy management that meets the ISO 50001 standard.
- Use of future-proof technologies
If a refrigeration unit is damaged, the refrigerant used will be released into the ambient air. F-gas refrigerants contain fluorinated gases that contribute significantly to global warming. Due to F-gas regulations, fewer and fewer of these refrigerants will be approved and available in the future. TEKO was quick to recognise this industry challenge and developed innovative and future-proof concepts for you.
Customised food refrigeration thanks to strong partners
Professional refrigeration of perishable food requires more than just an ad hoc approach. We work closely with renowned partners within the industry in order to reliably protect your refrigerated goods from damage.
We maintain a particularly intensive cooperation with our long-term partners Wurm Systeme and GTM Gebäudetechnik Management. Through the use of innovative control electronics from Wurm GmbH and synergies from within the Wurm Group, GTM can optimally coordinate commercial refrigeration with the control of building technology.
When implementing customer-specific concepts, we draw on the expertise of our independent, Europe-wide network of specialist refrigeration companies, which support us in our projects with their respective expertise.
Food refrigeration with TEKO – our service capacity for the food retail trade
We have been working on designing and implementing professional refrigeration solutions to meet customer requirements since 1982. You can also rely on the strengths of our company:
- Product solutions for every requirement: We offer you a variety of technical solutions for CO2 refrigeration units that we can implement for companies of all sizes. With individual assessment of your needs and a detailed analysis of all relevant factors, we implement efficient, economical and tailor-made solutions to meet your food refrigeration requirements.
- Future-proof concepts: From a simple evaporator for refrigeration technology to the choice of coolant and size of your refrigeration unit, we take every detail into account in our planning. This gives you the certainty that your units will be state of the art in terms of design and technology for many years.
- An all-round package of services: Whether during the consultation or implementation – we are there for our customers in every planning phase. We equip you with suitable components, plan your unit, support you throughout commissioning or conduct training courses for your employees – all in close coordination and as per demand.
Modern food refrigeration from a single source. Contact us and discuss your requirements with us individually – we look forward to working with you!